- To constantly strive to exceed the expectations of our customers.
- To enhance the safety, opportunity, and quality of work life for our employees.
- To develop and implement progressive strategies to perpetuate the company.
- To be the leader in providing comprehensive solutions to help our customers take advantage of their opportunities.
- Intensity is crucial. We succeed by intensely focusing on excellence and extraordinary performance every day. We strive for constant improvement and to eliminate complacency.
- Integrity is the consistent alignment of our values and actions. We believe in and practice fairness and honor. We treat others the way we want to be treated. We keep our commitments; a promise is a promise.
Our business units cover years of combined experience in a wide range of project markets, and you can be confident that this extensive knowledge allows us to approach every electrical and technology contracting project with the highest level of safety, quality and reliability. We build all of our electrical systems with long-term value, low maintenance, expandability and optimized life cycles in mind.
Safety Mission Statement
We believe that all incidents and injuries are preventable, and demonstrate this belief through our daily business activities of the Company. To achieve our goal of zero accidents, the Company:
- Develops and communicates our safety and health policy to all of our employees.
- Provides safety orientation for new employees and refresher training on a routine basis.
- Mandates OSHA 30-hour safety certification for all supervisory employees.
- Conducts worksite analysis – evaluates all project-specific activities and processes for hazards.
- Conducts hazard prevention and control – to eliminate and control hazards.
- Demonstrates management commitment by instilling accountability for safety and health, obeying safety rules and reviewing accident reports.
- Tests all noncontractual employees for substance abuse and all contractual employees as required by Owner or permitted by union agreement.
- Records and analyzes its safety performance (e.g. experience modification rate (EMR), OSHA safety statistics) and communicates safety performance to employees.
Voluntary Protection Program (VPP)
Quebe Holdings is a Voluntary Protection Program (VPP) Star Mobile Workforce contractor, an achievement earned through the Occupational Safety and Health Administration in recognition of employers and employees who have achieved exemplary occupational safety and health. VPP enlists worker involvement to achieve injury and illness rates that are below national Bureau of Labor Statistics average for their respective industries.